Sunday, February 12, 2012

Big Day

Yesterday was a BIG day for me. I received my official letter for admittance into The Ohio State University! I'm excited and nervous. It's a big campus with LOTS of students who are mostly young enough to be my child and almost grandchild age - yikes! I filled out another scholarship application and had to write my upcoming age, which is 50! How did that happen? I don't feel or look that age, so why is it the clock reflects it? I want to keep my years of experience and knowledge, but would like to turn the clock back to a different age, only if I could change things, of course!

Now I sit and wait to see what the package is the school will send me, hoping for scholarships to cover as much as possible. For now, I will relish in the fact that I am a full-time college student who has been accepted into one of the top five schools for my program - very exciting!e

No comments: